Sustainable Management, Sustainable Growth
We cherish the influence of the enterprise, thus we have incorporated the ethical standards of honesty and integrity and the concept of sustainability into the Company's code of conduct. From the management to each employee, our countless endeavors have constantly increased our accountability and commitment towards the environment, society, employees and stakeholders.
By strengthening our existing advantages and operating performance, we will embrace a brighter, sustainable future with our partners in the value chain.
MiTAC CSR Policy
MiTAC International Corporation management system includes labor/ethics, environmental, and health/safety aspects, to ensure regulation compliance, and that requirements from customers, employees and other stakeholders are adequately considered and handled. We utilize management systems to achieve corporate sustainability objectives and《Responsible Business Alliance, RBA》requirements. Additionally, we established internal procedures to conduct supplier conflict material investigations and continually manage product hazardous material, for strengthening of ethic and environmental aspects.
- We will comply with the laws, regulations related to labor, and customers’ convention continually;
- We will improve the satisfaction of employees’ treatments continually;
- We will propagandize our Labor criteria to our suppliers and subcontractors continually;
- We will publicize our labor criteria to all interested parties and stakeholders.
- Forced, bonded or indentured labor or involuntary prison labor is prohibited.
- Child labor, under the age of 15 is not to be employed.
- Obeys Labor Standard Law to pay salary to employees.
- Treats employee equally. Alternatively, the harsh, and inhumane treatment which is included any sexual harassment, corporal punishment, mental or physical coercion or verbal abuse of employee and the treat of any such treatment are profited.
- Not engage in discrimination based on race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity or national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, political affiliation, union membership, covered veteran status, protected genetic information or marital status in hiring and employment practices such as wages, promotions, rewards, and access to training.
- Company respect the rights of workers to associate freely, join or not join labor union seek representation.
- Obeys the related regulation for female employees of working hours, nigh working and maternal protection ruled by Labor Law. Company also provided friendly and protected channel
- We will adhere to RBA related Business Ethics laws, rules and regulations continuously and assure the identity protection of all written accusations
- We will train our employees of Business Ethics and guide their activities continuously
- We will respect and protect the intellectual property continuously in order to assure fair business environment.
- We will communicate Business Ethics Codes to our suppliers and sub-tiers continuously
Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
- Requirements: We will meet or exceed all applicable government requirements and voluntary requirements to which MiTAC subscribes.
- Conserve Energy and Nature Resources: We will ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy, improving energy efficiency.
- Develop Green Production: We will aim to achieve "Design for Environment" principles in all products in order to minimize impacts on the environment.
- Provide a Safe and Healthful Workplace: We will encourage employees to report potential safety hazards and issues, and be involved in implementing solutions for protecting the health and safety of employees.
- Ensure Continuous Improvement: We will conduct periodic EHS audits and invest relevant capital in enforcing this policy, and undertake continuous improvement of the EHS management system and performance.
- Worker consultation: Ensure EHS issues and policies are communicated and consulted with workers and workers' representative.
- Working conditions: Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
No Harmful Substances Policy
1 Earth: Respect the uniqueness of the earth's resources
2 Persists: Comply with environmental regulations and meet customer requirements
3 Commitments: Implement management system performance, focus on environmental information communication, and fulfill social responsibility development
4 Implementations: Provide green products with low pollution, energy saving, less packaging, recycling and environmental integration
Supplier Green Product Policy: Restriction on Conflict Material
- MiTAC suppliers must conduct their operations in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
- MiTAC does not accept the conflict minerals originating from the Democratic Republic of the Congo(DRC) and its adjoining countries.
- MiTAC suppliers should trace the origins of the minerals, such as Gold (Au), Tantalum (Ta), Tin (Sn), and Tungsten (W), to ensure that they are not "conflict minerals" related.
- MiTAC suppliers should impose the same requirement on their upstream suppliers.