PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED AND/OR REFERENCED HEREIN OR ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH ON THIS WEBSITE ("TERMS"). IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
USE OF WEBSITE AND CONTENT
This Website and all the designs, layouts, formats, contents, products, materials, services or information contained on or available through this Website (the “Content”) are only for your personal and non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the Content. You may not in any way modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell information, software, products or services obtained from the Content. Any use of the Content on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Website in any way.
The Content at this Website is protected by copyright under the relevant copyright laws and international conventions. If you breach any of the Terms, your authorization to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
MiTAC Holdings reserves the right to make deletions, changes or updates with respect to or in the Content or the format thereof at any time without notice to you. MiTAC Holdings reserves the right to terminate or restrict the access to or use of the Website for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
your use of this website is at your own risk. the content (including all software) and services at this website are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property.MiTAC Holdings' obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this Website shall be construed to alter such agreements. MiTAC Holdings further does not warrant (i) the accuracy and completeness of the materials, software or services at this Website; or (ii) the server that makes this Website available is free of viruses or other components that may infect, harm, or cause damage to your computer equipment or any other property when you access, browse, download from or otherwise use this Website. The Content, including but not limited to all software, at this Website may be out of date, and MiTAC Holdings makes no commitment to update the Content at this Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL MITAC HOLDINGS, ITS SUPPLIERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT MITAC HOLDINGS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
USE OF SOFTWARE
Any software that is made available to download from this Website is the copyrighted work of MiTAC Holdings and/or its suppliers. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the software (“License Agreement”). You may not download or install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you have first read and accepted the terms of the License Agreement. REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE SOFTWARE IS PROHIBITED EXCEPT AS PROVIDED FOR IN THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited except as provided for in the applicable License Agreement accompanying such software. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, MITAC HOLDINGS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
MiTAC Holdings does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this Website. Any material, information or other communication (“Submissions”) you provide, send, upload, submit, transmit or post (“Submit”) to this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. MiTAC Holdings will have no obligations with respect to the Submissions. By Submitting your Submissions you are granting MiTAC Holdings and its parent company, affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees a perpetual and irrevocable permission to copy, disclose, transmit, display, reproduce, edit, reform, distribute, incorporate, translate and otherwise use the Submissions and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submissions, as provided herein. MiTAC Holdings is not obligated to post or use any Submissions you may provide and MiTAC Holdings may remove any Submission at any time at its sole discretion. By Submitting your Submissions you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submissions as described in the Terms including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to Submit your Submissions.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please read carefully the following contents with regard to the protection of your personal information and privacy. Providing, entering into or storing your personal information through this Website indicates that you have fully acknowledged and accepted that MiTAC Holdings and its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, branches, business partners and third parties on its behalf shall have the right to directly or indirectly collect, process, use or internationally transmit your personal information. Pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act, MiTAC Holdings hereby requests you to note and understand the following:
- Purpose of Collection: marketing, contract, contract-like or other legal relation matters, consumer, customer management and service, internet shopping and other electronic commerce services, investigation, statistics and research analysis, other consulting and consultant services (Legal Specific Purpose Code 040, 069, 090, 148, 157, 182), other business operation in accordance with the business registration, and delegating other person to handle the related matters.
- Classification of Personal Information:
- Types of Identification C001 to C003
- Types of Characteristic C011 to C013, C023 and C024
- Social Conditions C031, C032, C034, C035, C038 and C03
- Employment C061
- Details Concerning Finance C081
- Other Kinds of Data and Information C131 and C132
- Time Period, Area, Target and Way of Use:
- Time Period: the duration of the specific purposes of collecting personal information, or the time period as stipulated by the laws (for example, Business Entity Accounting Act), or the time period required for MiTAC Holdings to carry out the business activities (if the required period is longer than the one stipulated by laws), or the time period provided in an individual contract.
- Target: MiTAC Holdings and its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, business partners and third parties on its behalf, judicial authorities, authorities which have investigation rights according to the laws, other recipients of internationally transmitted personal information who are not restricted by the central competent authorities, or any other trading counterparties of MiTAC Holdings who have the need to collect, process, use and internationally transmit the relevant personal information.
- Area: the place where the aforesaid person or entity the Personal Information is provided with is located, whether domestically or abroad.
- Method/Way: to collect, process, internationally transmit and use the personal information through automatic machines or by other non-automatic measures (such as the use of the hardcopy, electronic document or other appropriate measures based on then applicable technology) according to the Personal Information Protection Act and the relevant laws and regulations.
- Rights you may exercise regarding your personal information: with regard to your personal information provided by you to MiTAC Holdings, you may, subject to the relevant provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, exercise the rights as follows:
- inquire or request for review or making duplicates of your personal information; a fee may be charged to you by MiTAC Holdings according to the relevant laws;
- request to supplement or correct your personal information; however, you shall provide the adequate explanation according to the relevant laws;
- request to discontinue the collection, processing or use of your personal information, or request to delete your personal information; however, MiTAC Holdings reserves the right to reject your request if it is necessary for its performance of duty or conduct of business, or required by relevant laws and regulations.
- You may submit your inquire or request as set forth herein above by sending emails to email@example.com, MiTAC Holdings will promptly proceed with your inquiry or request.
- You may, at your free discretion, decide whether or not to provide your personal information. However, if you decide not to provide your personal information, MiTAC Holdings or this Website will not be able to provide you with the products or services, or carry out the necessary business activities, process or other related services for you; MiTAC Holdings shall have to right to decide or reject to conduct the transactions, business activities or any other related matters with you.
BULLETIN BOARDS AND OTHER USER FORUMS
MiTAC Holdings may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Website where users transmit or post Submissions or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and the content of any such Submissions. MiTAC Holdings, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such Submissions, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. MiTAC Holdings retains the right to remove messages that include any material MiTAC Holdings deems abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unacceptable.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Links on this Website to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. MiTAC Holdings has not reviewed all of these third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, MiTAC Holdings does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
LINKING TO THIS SITE
You may create links to this Website from other sites, but only under MiTAC Holdings' permission and in accordance with the terms of the guidelines for linking MiTAC Holdings' Website, including but not limited to the follows:
- You may not add or modify the frame of this Website.
- MiTAC Holdings is not liable to any liability resulted from any removal or change of the Website directory that causes issues to such linking. MiTAC Holdings may make deletions or modifications to the Website, or make relocations or changes of the Website's directory without notice.
- You may not use MiTAC Holdings' trademark, logo or trade-dress without MiTAC Holdings' prior written permission.
- You may not present any material that is unpleasant, offensive or controversial.
- You shall present materials that are suitable for all ages.
- You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
See the Trademarks.
The Terms and any additional terms and conditions posted on the Website constitute the entire agreement between MiTAC Holdings and you with respect to your access or use of this Website. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of it, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect. MiTAC Holdings makes no representation that the Content in the Website is appropriate or available for use in any or all locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Your decision and choice to access this Website from any location is on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
By accessing or using this Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and any of its revisions updated or amended by MiTAC Holdings.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.